Last revised: 08/20/2021
(1) This website (the "Site") and / or these Services, including all mobile applications connected to it (collectively the "Services") and any offer or reservation of events organized and / or marketed by us (the “Events”, and the reservation of these Events is the “Event Reservation”) through the Site, are owned and operated by commNprod International (hereinafter also referred to as “ us ”,“ our ”or“ our ”). These Commercial Terms (the “Terms”) set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the “user” or “you”) may visit or use the Site and / or the Services and Book events.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read and consented to these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you must not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services, or Booking an event. In these Conditions, you will find out who we are, how you can Book an event, how you can cancel such a Booking and what you can do if there is a problem.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to Book Events. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or Book an event with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
For professional users
(4) This site is published by Nayla A. Khalek; 6 AVENUE DE VERSAILLES
75016 PARIS ; +33 (0) 6 11 17 51 75; email@example.com.
The director of the publication is Nayla A. Khalek.
You can contact us :
by phone: +33 (0) 6 11 17 51 75 (price of a local call)
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail: 6 AVENUE DE VERSAILLES, 75016 PARIS
This Site is hosted by Wix.com
For private users
(4) This Site is hosted by Wix.com
These Conditions are provided in French. In the event of a discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must be at least 13 years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these Terms. as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these Terms.
(1) Our Services are provided for your information and for personal, non-commercial use. When using our Services, you must comply with these Terms and all applicable laws.
(2) Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you may not: (i) use our Services illegally or fraudulently (including violating the rights of a third party) or for illegal or fraudulent purposes, to collect personally identifiable information or to impersonate other users; (ii) modify or use our copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security features of our Services; (iii) use our services in any way to manipulate or distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of any content, or take action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Services; (iv) use our services to send, receive, upload / publish, download, any material that does not comply with our content standards; (v) use our Services to transmit or enable the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material; (vi) use our Services to transmit data, or upload data to our Services, that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, keyloggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of computer software or hardware; (vii) use a robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Site or other web pages or content from our Services, or use network monitoring software to determine the architecture of our Services or extract usage data from them; (viii) engage in conduct that restricts or prevents any other user from using or enjoying our Services; or (ix) use our Services for any commercial purpose or in connection with any commercial activity carried out, without obtaining our prior written consent. You agree to cooperate fully with us in investigating any suspicious or actual activity that violates these Terms.
(1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative work or improvement thereof), including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress and interactive features, as well as all intellectual property rights therein, are our property or licensed to you (collectively, "Our Intellectual Property"), and nothing herein grants you any right in connection with Our intellectual property. Except as expressly provided herein or if required under mandatory provisions of applicable law for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in Our Intellectual Property. All rights not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
(2) If an Event includes or involves the use of digital content such as music or videos, for example in connection with a webinar, the rights indicated for that Event on the Site will be granted to you.
Exclusion of warranty for the use of the Site and the Services
The Services, Our intellectual property and all documents, information and content provided in relation to them which are made available to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranty of any kind. whether express or implied, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty regarding the safety, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or performance of our services, except in the event of malicious non-disclosure of defaults. We do not guarantee that our Free Services will be provided without interruption or error, or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or limited due to repairs, maintenance or updates.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against all actual or alleged (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) claim, damage, cost, liability and expense. ) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and the Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in the "Acceptable Use" section, unless these circumstances are not caused by your fault.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, commNprod International disclaims all liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct or indirect loss and any loss of income, profits, of customers, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time, even if foreseeable, in connection with (i) this Site and its content, ( ii) the use, inability to use or the results of the use of this site, (iii) any website linked to this Site or the materials on such linked websites.
We cannot be held responsible for a delay or a breach of our obligations arising from these Conditions if this delay or this breach results from a cause beyond our control and / or a case of force majeure within the meaning of article 1216 of the Civil Code.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms in any material way, we will notify you that material changes have been made to them. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or the Service.
We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without any liability. We will notify you sufficiently in advance if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account in any such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, any links they contain, or their changes or updates. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites it does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
These Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of France, with the exception of conflict of law rules.
If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, complaint or question concerning our site, please contact us: email@example.com.
If, after contacting us, you feel that the problem has not been resolved, you will have the right to have recourse to the consumer mediation procedure in the event of a dispute, in accordance with articles L.611-1 et seq. Of the French Code of the consumption. To submit your request to the Consumer Ombudsman, complete the online dispute resolution form available at the following address:
(1) No waiver of a breach or default hereunder may be considered as a waiver of a previous or subsequent breach or default.
(2) The article titles used in these Terms are used for convenience only and have no legal substance.
Unless otherwise specified, if any part of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that that part of these Terms will be deleted, that the other terms of these Terms will not be affected and will remain. in force.
By accepting the Conditions, you agree not to contest the probative value of the documents exchanged via the Site, on the basis of their electronic nature. The computerized registers are considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between us.
Your acceptance of the Conditions constitutes a proof agreement, within the meaning of article 1368 of the Civil Code.
(4) You may not assign your agreement with us under these Terms, or your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
(5) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between you and us relating to the Services and the sale of the Products.
(6) The provisions of these Terms, which by their nature must survive any action on our part, will survive, including, but not limited to, the provisions relating to indemnities, waivers, disclaimers, to the limitations of liability and to this “Miscellaneous” article.
To contact us, send an e-mail to:
Nayla A. Khalek